I’ve made some fairly major backend updates to the website. MUCH BETTER mobile experience, more responsive site layout, improved side bars (which I’ll make use of later), better text formatting and more.

I’ve also updated the DAW chart with a few new categories and much better formatting.

I’ve removed the experimental ‘Mixing Services’ service as well. The intent was to provide lower-cost mixing services to musicians that may benefit from less thorough mixing services. The result was me doing far more work for much less money. It was an interesting experiment while it lasted, but I’m back to my previous rates. E-mail me (as usual) at audiolabs via gmail for any information.

Please let me know if anything is broken in the comments, thank you!