- No ADs EVER - I could easily be making a living wage off ads from this site. I don’t because I hate ads.
- Responsible Disclosure - I always clearly note when products where given to me and encourage to reader to be skeptical of my findings.
- Unique Content - I actively try to avoid reproducing content that can be found elsewhere on the internet. If it’s here then it’s probably unique.
- Research - I do my best to do my due diligence.
- Responsive - I read (and respond to nearly) every comment/e-mail/message.
- Time - These articles take a lot of time! A single weekly article may take 20-50 hours of my time. A video may take 15-60 hours.
And maybe you like the content too…
Spread the Word
I don’t advertise my content anywhere but on my twitter, and two discord servers where users ask me to.
If you want to help the site out, one of the best things you can do is point people to articles that may help them. If I have an article that might be beneficial to someone, then let them know.
I appreciate your desire to donate. This helps me greatly in financing hosting costs, my time and the software/tools I use to create these posts. I put a lot of effort and money in to this project, so every penny counts.
Please be aware that there are, and never will be, ads on these page. I code all of my JS vanilla. I carefully optimize all images on the site. Videos usually have a poster. No auto-loading videos with sound. (I do use disqus for comments though!). I value your bandwidth, time and intelligence. This costs me extra time and money.
There are 2 ways to donate now!
By popular demand you can now sign up on Patreon to support me. This allows you to create re-occurring payments at a value of your desire.
Monthly payments allow me have a stable and consistent income which allows me to schedule my time and resources regularly. This results in more consistent high-quality content.
Patreon supports are also capable of influencing the topics that I cover with a $25/mo donation. I put dozens (or more!) of hours in to many of these posts, so you’re getting quite a cheap rate on my time ;)
Patreon isn’t your thing? You can send me a one time donation through pay paypal. Just click below.
I appreciate every donation. Currently every cent is re-invested in to this website. I also try to reply to every donation to find out what you enjoyed about the site and what you’d like to see in the future. I appreciate you!
Note - Monthly donations can be sent through paypal as well now!